Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking A&P Airframe Powerplant Technicians for a long-term contract assignment in Connecticut.
Job Description Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
• Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
• Assist with fuel and/or de-fuel of aircraft as needed
• Assist with engine removal / installation as needed
• Assist with aircraft component repair as needed Qualifications
Must have an A & P Certificate
Minimum 3 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
Have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
Have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
Must own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
Have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
Experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft - preferred
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.