Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized Professional Staffing and Recruiting Firm that is actively seeking A&P Mechanics with 2 years of experience for opportunity in Wichita, KS.
A&P will troubleshoot, repair, inspect, and perform maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data and FAA/JAA regulations.
Perform inspection, make adjustment and repair, replace components, and correct any malfunction or deficiency with and without power applied to the aircraft
• Perform removals and installations flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudders, doors, and leading gears
Perform engine removal and installation
• Operate ground support equipment (GSE), for example, tugs, jacks, nitrogen and oxygen servicing
• Have a minimum of 2 year aircraft maintenance work experience
• Must be proficient in the English language
• Have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status
• Have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
• Have experience on corporate jets (preferred)
• A&P license preferred at least the (Airframe)
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. D#500 **