P.O. Box 2206, M/S D-03
Job Number: 380703
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Avionics Installers with 2 years a experience for a long-term contract assignment in Savannah, GA.
Pay Rate: $28.75/hour OT $43.12/hour
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Under minimal supervision the Avionics Installer will assist in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with a leader in the aerospace industry.
- Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Maintains required logs and records.
- Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Possess a High School diploma/GED.
- 2 years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or 2 years related work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Experience with Solumina, CATIA, and EWIS