22922 NE Alder Crest Dr,
Job Number: 387567
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for a Sustaining Engineer for our client in Redmond, WA . This is a direct hire position with a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and relocation assistance. This is a great opportunity to join a leader in the design, development, manufacture, and life cycle support of electromechanical, hydromechanical and landing gear products for the aerospace industry.
We are seeking an experienced and versatile person to join our sustaining engineering team. The sustaining engineering team supports a variety of sophisticated electromechanical and hydromechanical components used on aircraft, rotorcraft, and space vehicles. The sustaining engineering group works across all departments from the product design through final inspection and acts as the technical point of contact for our customers and suppliers
The ideal candidate has a strong aerospace background and familiarity with design, manufacture and production of electromechanical and hydromechanical products and has a passion for supporting internal and external customers. Experience as a technical leader or technical mentor is desired
- Function of the Job:
1) Customer and supplier technical support
2) Product improvement projects
3) Production support
4) Product failure and reliability investigations
5) Supplier technical support
1) Excellent communication skills with leadership potential
2) Strong experience with detail design of hydraulic and/or electromechanical components.
3) Familiarity with manufacturing methods, inspection methods, GD&T
4) Experience with failure investigations, RCCA.
5) 15 years’ experience minimum in related field
6) Bachelors Degree (BS) in mechanical or aerospace engineering.
1) Expert level knowledge of GD&T
2) 3-D modeling (Solid works and/or CATIA experience)
3) Working knowledge of stress analysis using FEA and classical methods
4) Working knowledge of electromechanical systems, motors, gear systems, BLDC motor controllers
5) Working knowledge of landing gear design
6) Working knowledge of landing gear actuation, braking systems, steering systems, door mechanisms