Job Number: 398384
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking Structures/Assemblers with 5 years of experience for a long-term contract in Jacksonville, FL. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with a leader in the aerospace industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Assembler are as follows: Other duties may be assigned
- Performs all fabrication tasks in any assigned cell(s), project or functional area and is capable of operating all work stations/equipment within any assigned cell/program.
- Tasks will be performed within full-scale production manufacturing operation and may include tasks with unusual and diverse fabrication, mechanical assembly, and quality assurance processes following established methods, policies and procedures.
- Working from complicated drawings, specifications and charts, assembles or disassembles a wide variety of complex aircraft mechanical and/or structural details, sub-assemblies and/or assemblies, including installations and riggings related to safety of flight, to required standards.
- Maintains familiarity with company/customer blueprints, technical drawings, specifications.
- Capable of performing all of the standard work required in assigned cell(s)/programs.
- Capable of performing all of the complex fabrication tasks using equipment such as hand and power tools common to the craft, jigs, fixtures and assembly aids as well as precision measuring instruments.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy and integrity while working to close tolerance levels.
- Participates in cell fabrication projects and assists with process improvement methods, solutions and procedures to enhance program quality, cost and scheduling.
- Install various types of fasteners.
- Drill close tolerance holes through various thicknesses and material, including aluminum, titanium, composites and steel.
- Setup and use counter sink cutters and cages.
- Mix and apply various sealants and adhesives.
- Able to read 2D drawings.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Must be able to work any shift
If interested, please apply.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aviation, drilling, countersink, rivets