Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking a Mechanical Assembly Technician for temp to perm opportunity in Anderson County, TN. This role offers a W2 hourly pay rate with time and a half for overtime.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Pay Rate - $30.00 to $35.00 Max per hour pending education and experience
Seeking an Assembly Engineering Technician to work at our Clinton, TN location. The Assembly/Engineering Technician will, with minimal supervision, build complicated assemblies, perform simple soldering, and build cables.
• The Engineering Technician II will, with minimal supervision, build complicated assemblies, perform simple soldering, and build cables
• Assist Lead Technician with cable routing of various rack systems
• Apply comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturers' manuals or similar documents
• Receive technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher level technician, and work is reviewed for compliance with accepted practice
• Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
• 2- 4 years of hands-on experience in mechanical assembly of high technical products
• Skilled in complex mechanical, sub-assembly, rack and chassis assembly
• Skilled in building cable assemblies
• Familiarity with 5S standards and ISO 9001
• Ability to interpret and work to detailed drawings, assembly work instructions
• Read Blueprint diagram schematic
• Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence and in selecting tools and testing instruments
• Familiarity and experience with electronic assembly from component installation through subassembly and top level assembly
• Experience in installation and replacement of cable assembly
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
**Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.