• Recommend revisions and/or expansion to audit program as necessary to ensure adequate coverage of audit areas
• Develop and maintain familiarity with company policies and procedures, knowledge of current audit developments, and a general awareness of areas affecting the company's business
• Interface with other groups inside and outside the organization, project management, finance personnel, and auditors
• Complete sections of routine areas
• Perform work within complex audit areas as directed
• Review the reliability and integrity of financial and operational information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and four (4) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to eight (8) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Working toward applicable professional certification(s) or license(s)
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Some domestic and international travel will be required, expected to be less than 40%.
Other Job Requirements
Relevant professional certification(s) or license(s) (e.g., CPA, CIA), or demonstrated progress towards obtaining a certification.
• Candidates should reside within a commutable distance to one of client’s US regional offices that are located in Greenville, SC; Dallas, and Houston, TX. Preference will be given to those residing in or near the upstate area of South Carolina where client’s Greenville office is located.
• After successful transition and integration into the position, work from home flexibility will be allowed if desired.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Fluor's Enterprise Risk Management system and other financial systems
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Basic leadership and decision-making skills
• Ability to function in a highly professional and confidential manner, maintaining independence and objectivity from the areas audited, in compliance with internal auditing standards and ethics
• Requires a high degree of discretion and evaluation capabilities
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
• Engineering and Construction industry experience
• SAP ERP experience
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.