Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Avionics Technicians with 5 plus years of experience for a contract in (Miami) Opa- Locka, FL.
• Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment
• Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
• Assist with maintenance at off-site locations as needed
• Assist with other maintenance disciplines as needed
• Minimum of 5 years of avionics work experience
• Must be proficient in the English language
• Ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
• Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
• Own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools
• Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) if applicable
• Have an A Certification, P Certification, or both (preferred)
• You have GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate (preferred)
• You have experience on corporate jets (preferred)
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.