6300 W Howard St, Niles
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Number: 399293
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is currently searching for a talented Sr. BI Developer/Analyst. This is an outstanding direct hire opportunity with our global aerospace/defense/industrial client.
- Plan, design, develop and maintain Power BI and data warehouse solutions in Azure Synapse, to improve analytics/reporting to a cloud strategy.
- Review proposals for IT system improvement with System Analysts, leadership and leadership staff.
- Will be a key contributor in migrating analytics and reporting to the Azure cloud.
- Follow best practices to support dashboards, metrics, scorecards, and reporting solutions.
- Implement/support data warehouse architecture.
- Responsible for supporting BI solutions, planning maintenance schedules, and resolving issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience with cloud computing and Microsoft Azure services, such as Azure SQL DW, Azure SQL DB Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Databricks experience is preferred.
- Proficient with T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, views, constraints, etc., including Modern SQL developer skills to write cloud platforms.
- 2-4+ years of experience in writing, testing, and debugging programs.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, or 2-4+ years of related experience without a degree.
Compensation: Up to $130,000 annually, plus excellent benefits, annual bonus, and career growth potential.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.