Job Function: Sales
Job Number: 400043
Johnson Service Group, a nationally recognized staffing agency, is targeting a Business Development Manager for our industrial manufacturing client, with a strong focus on motion drive products for the food & beverage industry. The incumbent will focus on brand and product acceptance, coordinating and leading new market approaches for sales channels and customer specifications.
**Travel up to 70% domestic travel requested | Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work within the US**
- Focus on Business Development and sales for end user production facilities including dairy, protein, ingredients, fruits, vegetables & fertilizers, beverages/liquid refreshments and packaged foods, generating brand/product acceptance for authorized vendor lists.
- Coordination with sales and program peers to create and support engagement while documenting customer stakeholders, identifying buying behaviors, corporate initiatives and understanding of brand preferences.
- Remain up to date and leverage industry knowledge to develop and deliver compelling value propositions and achieve segment goals.
- Support and advise the global Food & Beverage team, quarterly, with US market insights/trends and activities and through feedback incorporates localized activities needed from the United States Market to support company global food & beverage strategies.
- Exemplary business acumen to understand internal teams and negotiate customer expectations within contracts and time frame agreements.
- Demonstrated success in assessing and analyzing customer needs and projected requirements and providing application solutions through interpreting, translating and explaining detailed technical ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of sales and industrial food and beverage experience, required.
- Travel up to 70% nationally throughout all the regions of the US required.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and using reverse funnel to calculate quarterly and annual goals.
- Demonstrated success in achieving AVL product specifications including protein, dairy, ingredients, grains, beverages, soups, snacks and baked goods.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work within the US.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.