Job Function: Design
Job Number: 398024
JSG Professional Services is looking for a CAD Drafter – Bridge Construction for a permanent role in Detroit, Michigan.
The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of limited scope to support the Design Area Lead or Lead.
- Prepare advanced complexity 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Provide close interface with other discipline functions
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
- A combination of education and directly related experience equal to three (3) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- CAD Background in tool & die
- Civil 3D background or AutoCad Civil 3D