3000 George Washington Way
Job Function: Engineering, Information Technology
Job Number: 398316
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking a CAD Software Specialist for a 12-month contract assignment with our client in Richland, WA. This position is on-site and offers per diem (when applicable).
Target W2 hourly pay rate: up to $80.00/hr. (depending on experience and level)
- Support and assist in development, review, administration, testing, configuration, implementation, and data integration/management in support of a large Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) project.
- Assist senior engineering automation staff eliciting requirements to support information management, data validation, and data ownership activities.
- Apply knowledge of 3D, P&ID, etc. principles and practices to data integration with commercial-off-the- shelf (COTS) software
- Coordinate with and support technical team members in information systems, automation, and engineering in areas related to engineering authoring and integration tools.
- Assist in producing artifacts to convey data integration and management activities for review and coordination.
- Assist in training on-project users in the use of engineering software and related work processes.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an engineering curriculum or drafting/design AND a minimum of 3 years’ experience in piping design utilizing 2D/3D CAD systems. 9 years’ experience is required for senior level.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to accomplish assigned tasks within established budgets and schedules.
- Sound knowledge of CAD design and drafting techniques, engineering drawing, graphic arts, reading of drawings, and reproduction methods
- Proven hands-on experience with database systems such as Microsoft Access, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Hands-on experience integrating data between disparate systems and various data types (e.g., structured, unstructured, documents, etc.)
- General knowledge of engineering/scientific systems, calculations, applications, and relevant computer applications
- Basic knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, design criteria, and codes
- Ability to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check including verification of employment and education.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy security badge for access to the sites.
- Due to the requirements of federal government contracts, candidate must possess the right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
- Hands-on experience with Bentley Open Plan, Smart3D, or any 3D CAD modeling software
- Design production engineering experience
- Working knowledge of the application of ASME NQA-1 and DOE O 414.1C relating to software development and software quality
**Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.