Job Function: Skilled Trades
Job Number: 395134
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm, currently seeking an experienced CNC Machinist with STRONG mechanical aptitude for our client in the Summerville, SC area. This is a second shift, direct hire position.
**Must be a US citizen and able to secure a US security clearance (clean background)**
Relocation assistance provided for the right candidate!
- Responsible for the set up and operation of a variety of CNC machines
- Must have experience reading and interpreting detailed part and tool drawings
- Follow established operational procedures to perform all machining functions
- Maintain drawing requirements including length, diameters, perpendicularity, parallelism, concentricity, etc.
- Support development and routine machining operations
- Assist in the startup of CNC machines
- Must possess the ability to pass a rigorous mechanical aptitude assessment
- 6+ years in CNC machines experience is required!
- Lifting objects weighing 60 pounds
- High School graduate, specialized AS or formal training strongly preferred
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.