403 14th Street South East
Job Number: 384662
An exciting aerospace opportunity awaits you in Orange City, Iowa! Johnson Service Group, a nationwide staffing firm, is seeking CNC Machinists for a long-term contract assignment or direct hire opportunity to start as soon as possible.
- Machining carbon fiber parts on CNC machines or water jet cutters.
- Setting up machines for a variety of different parts.
- Blueprint reading
- Follow basic quality assurance checks
- Routine maintenance of machines
- Completing secondary operations
- Use various methods to fill voids and porosity.
- Operate automated downdraft booth, grit blaster, and handheld power tools.
- Operate water jet cutters.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Associates degree in related field is a plus.
- One to three years related work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to operate a Forklift or be trained on one.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.