Our client provides innovative solutions for our clients to meet the demand for major new transportation programs due to aging infrastructure and continuing urbanization. Our leadership and extensive experience in design-build execution provides high-value solutions for bridges, highways, rail and transit systems, and toll roads.
Support the construction efforts by providing technical support to craft and supervision as well as helping to satisfy Quality requirements on the project. Initiates action when necessary to ensure the project is being built as specified in the scope of work. Provide construction engineering and technical support for a specific discipline on large stand-alone projects. Provide construction engineering and technical support for two or more construction engineering disciplines on small to medium projects.
• Assist craftsmen, foremen, and project supervision with regard to construction-related issues identified on drawings
• Provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of construction managers, superintendents, and contractors and provides specific expertise for problem solving activities
• Establish and maintain effective communication between the company and the design engineer to ensure the timely flow of design documents and information
• Coordinate the preparation and implementation of the project quality program when the quality function is the responsibility of the construction engineering department; report the status of functions performed by the construction engineering department to project management
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study
• 3-15 years of work-related experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Construction Management degree or global equivalent
• Oral and written communication skills
• Extensive site construction experience required
• Requires an individual who excels in a particular area such as civil, mechanical, piping, electrical, and/or instrumentation work
• Ability to speak/read multiple languages
• Advanced computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as advanced use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.