Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 399706
Johnson Service Group is targeting Continuous Improvement & Support Manager for our industrial manufacturing client in the Mt. Pleasant, PA area. The role is responsible for guiding the continuous improvement of daily operations, with a heavy focus on establishing and maintaining operational excellence, controlling operating systems, process compliance and developing/maintaining lean maturity models in local units.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance of HSE standards and regulations across all operational functions, holding all teams accountable for a safe work environment and high integrity.
- Accountable for all operational success, organization, and building a high performing organization, while developing talent and performing continuous skill upgrades.
- Responsible for effective and sustainable E2E value chain management from hub to customers and suppliers, while adapting and implementing material planning, procurement, and healthy strategies for inventory levels.
- Responsible for project execution from order to service, establishing processes and accountable for alignment with global strategies and effective KPI’s. Manages Integrated Project Management system for Project Execution
- Responsible for the delivery of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity and Costs.
- Manage all continuous improvement, championing a culture of Lean Six Sigma and CI across the organization, developing business processes and procedures in support of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring master data excellence, deploying manufacturing technology and engineering process standards.
- Perform budget management, being held accountable for delivering cost savings, financial KPIs, and defining/delivering on CapEx and OpEx expenses.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or business and 7-10 years of operations and/or quality experience.
- Knowledge of diverse operations, and complex problems, with high communication skills to influence decisions of senior managers and customers.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work within the United States.