Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 397411
Johnson Service Group, a nationally recognized staffing firm, is targeting a Continuous Improvement Leader for our industrial manufacturing client in the South Boston, VA area. The leader will drive, achieve, and sustain transformational change within the manufacturing facility, with a focused application of LEAN management.
Onsite Only: South Boston, VA | 10% Domestic Travel Required
- Leadership will be responsible for organizing, and demonstrating improvements in KPI’s, which include but are not limited to safety, quality, inventory, cost, root cause and delivery.
- Leading direct reports, the CIL will serve in a cross-functional capacity to deploy new strategies, develop objectives, facilitate action plans, and lead the development of Kaizen and Lean roadmaps.
- Ensure effective factory work standards, integrate HSE and quality management procedures into lean operating systems.
- Create, manage, and facilitate cost-out, productivity projects and achieve business targets.
- Drive a culture of productivity, continuous improvement, LEAN manufacturing, and servant leadership with coaching and proactive standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 10 years of experience in Continuous improvement.
- Manufacturing experience, plus 5 years in industrial LEAN system implementation.
- Black Belt LEAN certification, preferred.
- Candidate must have work authorization that would permit them to work within the U.S.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.