Job Function: Accounting/Auditing
Job Number: 399297
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is currently looking for a
Contracts Manager for a position on Kauai, HI. Supporting the Contracts and Procurement Departments, manages the day-to-day operations of the Contracts and Procurement Departments providing technical guidance and mentoring to assigned staff.
Specific assignments and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Lead preparation, review and approval activities in support of Government proposal submittals.
- Reviews draft and final RFPs in order to identify and manage business risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for oversight of data administration on the contract to include submission of reports, Contract Data Requirements Listings (CDRL’s), development of plans, SOPs, and other required contract documentation.
- Interfaces with the Government Contracts Office / Government Task Managers on all contractual matters to include, but not limited to, compliance with the Performance Work Statement, and funding matters. Regularly interfaces with DCAA and DCMA.
- Responsible for development, submittal, negotiation of claims, and Requests of Equitable Adjustment.
- Provides day-to-day management and training of Contract Administration staff, provides guidance on complex contractual actions as needed.
- Ensure compliance as a Subject Matter Expert with government regulations, Corporate policies and best practices.
- Oversight of solicitation, cost/price analysis, and negotiation activities; coordinates with internal cross functional program personnel.
- Authorizes payments consistent with contractual terms.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling with a limit of 1-10 lbs.
- Work positions requirements: walking, standing, work requiring repeated stooping and sitting.
- Environmental requirements: Customer contact, extended workday, and confined work area.
Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance. Applicants selected either must currently possess a Secret clearance or will be subject to a US Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain clearance prior to commencement of employment and maintain a security clearance for access to classified information or Closed/Restricted Areas throughout duration of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Management or Business.
- 5-12 years’ experience in negotiating, drafting, and administering complex government contracts, to include IDIQ, CPFF, CPAF, FFP, and T&M type contracts.
- Familiarity with export compliance matters and regulations.
- Ability to interpret contractual requirements and provide guidance to program personnel and management.
- Experience and sound working knowledge of US government procurement regulations (FAR/DFAR).
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law