700 Science Dr.
Job Number: 399176
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Cost/Pricing Analyst with 4 years’ experience. This is a Direct hire opportunity with a Cosmetic company in Moorpark, CA.
The Cost / Pricing Analyst’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- This position is responsible for maintaining complex pricing and costing models that support the pricing for the Company’s manufacturing business. Maintaining spreadsheet integrity is critical to ensure accuracy.
- The incumbent will collaborate with team members in various parts of the organization to ensure that inputs to the pricing and costing models are accurate and current. This will require you to utilize your professional knowledge and experience to question information received that varies from expectations to ensure accuracy and understand reasons.
- The position is responsible for managing multiple concurrent pricing and costing projects, with defined and tight deadlines. Strong project management skills will be required to ensure that all members of the project team understand their responsibilities and deadlines. Frequent follow-up will be required to understand potential delays so that they can be appropriately communicated and potentially mitigated.
- Understanding and acting upon prioritization of the various projects is critical to success.
- Evaluate cost-management system, audit and determine existing standard cost, investigate manufacturing cost variance, recommend improvement on cost management method.
- Estimate standard production cost for new products, breakdown cost elements and track changes.
- Prepare information and supporting documentation for company executives, auditors and other outside entities.
- Comply with financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures and GAAP.
- Analyze unusual fluctuations, ratios and trends bringing these to management’s attention.
- Secure related financial documentation such as cost, formula, work order, sales order, purchase order, inventory report, and financial statements, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting; and four years related experience and/or training;.
- Experience in pricing and costing in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the cosmetics industry.
- Demonstrated Global management experience.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.