Curriculum Developer / Technical Writer
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform activities from multiple personnel and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, management, peer administrative personnel and the department employees being served.
- Excellent typing, computer skills, and computer software (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set-up/own, facilitate, present, take notes, and organize data in working sessions with customers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and a proven ability to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Problem solving skills.
- 3-5 years prior experience as a Business Analyst, Curriculum Developer, or Technical Writer.
- College diploma or university degree highly preferred.
- Experience in researching and developing training curriculum highly preferred.
- Experience meeting with customers to gather information and creating training deliverables based on that information.
- Presentation skills for large and small meetings/training classes.
- Ability to work in a group setting or independently with minimum supervision.
- Prior experience using Captivate for eLearning creation and working with a Learning Source tool preferred.
- Ability to create/manage a SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, and/or Shared drive folder.
- Strong understanding of Adult Learning and how to create training for adult learners.
- Some travel may be required.