2415 W. Corporate Center Drive
Job Function: Administrative
Job Number: 399295
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Customer Service Rep with 3-5 years’ experience. This is a Direct job opportunity with a Sensors company in Phoenix, AZ.
Salary: $23.00 HR
Job Description: Under general supervision, employee performs all duties associated with customer service and sales in a polite, empathetic and professional manner. Exercises independent judgment and discretion in communicating with customers.
Key Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide customers with pricing, delivery, and product information.
- Answer customer questions, resolve problems, and perform other marketing activities (i.e. promote and sell products, and enter or confirm sales).
- Monitor and address commercial requirements on customers’ portals and forward quality and technical requirements to the appropriate Department.
- Receive and or place telephone calls, which are non-routine and may require deviation from standard procedures.
- Receive and answer customer questions, comments or complaints while following established guidelines.
- Prepare responses to customers in required format.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and various departments within the company.
- Maintain records and assist in the preparation of required reports.
- May act as company contact for customer returned Airborne/Warranty parts while following established guidelines.
- May provide back-up relief coverage for the Company’s Receptionist and alternate coverage for job duties when other departmental co-workers are not present.
- Perform tasks promptly.
- Insure that output normally equals or exceeds that expected.
- Produce work product that seldom has appreciable errors.
- Conduct themself in a business-like and civil manner.
- Ability to react to changes productively and perform other essential tasks as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers, and customers.
- Ability to interface effectively with various interlocking departments
- Ability to acquire extensive knowledge of the Company’s product lines and applications.
- Possess effective time management skills.
- Exhibit attention to detail
- Maintain a continuous improvement focus.
- Possess the availability, flexibility, and maturity to represent the Company.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods in front of a computer.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.