Job Function: Information Technology
Job Number: 399302
Johnson Service Groupis seeking a Cyber Security Compliance Analyst for a position on Kauai, HI. Supporting the Cyber/Information Technology (IT) Department. Provides enterprise-wide subject matter expertise and guidance regarding NIST RMF, NIST 800-53 security controls and Cyber Security compliance requirements, standards, and best practices.
Specific assignments and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Plan, execute and lead security audits on all Information Systems (IS) and Platform IT (PIT).Develops, reviews, prepares, and analyzes compliance and assessment documents.
- Using existing policies and standards, and applicable industry regulations to plan, maintain, and operate compliance activities.
- Conduct periodic reviews/audits of systems to insure adherence to current procedures and policies. Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Can accurately perform security tasks required by the 32 CFR Part 117 National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-37, DoD 8500.1 DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process, DOD Instruction 8510.01 Risk Management Framework for DoD Systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling with a limit of 1-10 lbs.
- Work positions requirements: walking, standing, sitting, crawling, kneeling or cramped. Work requiring repeated stooping, or frequent climbing.
- Working environment activities: Customer contact, extended workday, confined work area, and office laboratory.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline Or High School Diploma or equivalent + 5 years IT experience
- 3 years of cybersecurity experience
- 3 years of Navy accreditation or RMF experience; Equivalent years of experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Shown proficiency with DISA STIG, ACAS, HBSS, SIEM Solutions & VRAMIn-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret US Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance. Applicants selected either must currently possess a Secret clearance or will be subject to a US Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain clearance prior to commencement of employment and maintain a security clearance for access to classified information or Closed/Restricted Areas throughout duration of employment.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law