Sales Person with Production Chemistry background 7-30 years - this is not a technical role, very much focused on sales and closing deals to bring opportunities to SLB
Senior Sales Engineer - HPS
The Sales Engineer is responsible for growing market share and revenue with assigned accounts. The Sales Engineer is also responsible for establishing and building relationships with assigned customers. This person promotes the sale of BL products and services to assigned accounts, utilizing field background expertise to match customer need with applicable solution. The Sales Engineer optimizes sales opportunities through in-depth knowledge of client activities and plans and communicates customer activity and sales opportunities through effective use of sales business systems/processes.
Reports to: GeoUnit Business Line Sales & Commercial Manager
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Capture customer Business Line and all local and international competitor activity in GAC.
- Identify and qualifies all sales leads and opportunities.
- Maintain accurate opportunity pipeline in C4C.
- Plan client calls and makes regular client visits to ensure appropriate call coverage of assigned accounts.
- Maintain customer for accounts, including customer profiling, organizational chart, visit reports, and customer drivers.
- Work with management to develop sales goals and coordinate sales plans for the promotion of existing services and products and the introduction of new services and products.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive products and services.
- Contribute to multi-BL activities.
- Support the marketing strategy of the BL.
- Monitor price structure and pricing levels and recommends necessary changes and price increases.
- Attend training courses to maintain knowledge of key technologies as well as competitor practices.
- Provide support for receivables management.
- All other duties as assigned.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
Bachelor or Master’s Degree Engineering
Minimum 5 years O&G with Artificial Lift. Previous Artificial Lift Sales experienced required.
Competencies to be kept current:
- HPS design, optimization and troubleshooting knowledge
- Customer Relationship Management
- Opportunity Management
- Change Management
- - Must be Analytical and structured and be able to influence change