Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 399703
JSG is hiring a Design Engineer for our client in New Britain, CT! Must have a BS degree.
Pay rate: $30
- Develops engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications, requirements and standards.
- Performs design evaluations and recommends alterations to designs to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Familiar with and has knowledge of commonly-used manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Also, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- This position is responsible for model management, drawing creation and optimizing filter components and assemblies to meet requirements utilizing good design and manufacturing principles
- This role is responsible for drawings and supporting production system updates for filtration components and assemblies.
- B.S. in Engineering or lesser degree with some experience – Specializing in design and/or engineering/engineering tech
- 3+ years’ experience with Pro-Engineer or Inventor CAD software
- Must have experience with drafting practices and procedures as well as knowledgeable of manufacturing processes and capabilities.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.