2287 Premier Row
Job Function: Computers-Software
Job Number: 399729
Johnson Service Group, a nationally recognized staffing firm, is targeting a Documentation Specialist with Power BI experience for our global manufacturing client in Orlando, FL. The incumbent will be responsible for preparing metric reports to support final field reports while contributing to process improvement functions.
***Hybrid/Remote Role - 3 days in office; 2 days remote****
Candidate must have work authorization that would permit them to work in the United States.
- Responsible for supporting and developing Power BI dashboards including reports, data analytics and quality. Work to bring data into compliance by relying on CRM systems and/or SAP.
- Process final field reports, performing reviews to ensure all requirements are met, documentation is completed, tracking queue to reduce turnaround times and escalate when necessary. Actively support the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Assist with department support, communicating with office and site operational personnel, tracking, scanning, filing an documenting communications regarding controls software, creations and practices.
- Facilitate document controls training and awareness, while participating in training courses and programs for business and personal development.
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerBI and other Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, One Note, Outlook) Software, and Document Management Software.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business metrics, effectively present and proofread documents.
- Basic understanding of graphical representations of data such as box-and-whisker, histograms, pie charts, etc. additionally, handle standards mathematical practices.
- Candidate must have work authorization that would permit them to work in the United States.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.