8929 Fulbright Ave.
Job Function: Design
Job Number: 399698
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Documentation Specialist with 1-3 years’ experience. This is a Temp-Direct job opportunity with an Antenna company in Chatsworth, CA.
Salary: $30.00 HR
POSITION: DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST
LOCATION: Chatsworth, CA
SHIFT: Day (7:30 am – 4:30 pm; Monday thru Friday)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The /Documentation specialist will work on documents for Sustaining Engineering with Electrical, Mechanical, and Project Engineers, to support the development and manufacturing of aviation antennas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and review Engineering related-documents.
- Will be writing for (ECOs) and incorporating changes to mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Data entry into and update manufacturing software. Preferred Epicor.
- Create and update 2D & 3D drawings.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & MS Office. SolidWorks is not required but may be used in the future.
- Expected to have fine attention to detail.
- Will work within a team environment.
- Work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Minimum of two years technical degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Must have 1 year of design drafting experience with knowledge of standard dimensioning practices, and general drafting techniques. GD&T plus.
- Preferred to have 1-2 years of technical writing experience.
- Preferred to have 2-3 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Preferred to have a proven working knowledge of manufacturing in the aviation antenna industry.