Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for an E/M Inspector with 2-5 years’ experience. This is a Temp-Direct hire opportunity with an Electronics Company in Chatsworth, CA.
Salary: $23.00 HR
Inspects parts and assemblies to verify compliance to electromechanical requirements/specifications in accordance with work instructions, engineering drawings, and test procedures.
• Inspects Printed Circuit Board assemblies in accordance with IPC-610 and/or J-STD requirements.
• Inspects machined parts to close tolerance using calipers, micrometers, indicators, gauges, and pins.
• Inspects and tests complex cable assembly systems to verify compliance to engineering and manufacturing drawings and work instructions.
• Inspects welded assemblies in accordance with engineering drawings, company specifications and/or AWS requirements.
• Performs Final Inspection activities to visually inspect parts and verify associated labeling and certifications.
• Performs Receiving and In-process inspection activities to support daily shipments.
• Completes paperwork/records and computer entries for inspection and receiving records.
• Interprets work instructions, drawings, and schematics to identify and verify terminations, polarity, and routing.
• Verifies compliance for all completed manufacturing documents in accordance with AS9100/ISO-9001 standard.
• Completes paperwork/records and inputs computer entries for inspection and receiving records databases.
• Documents non-conformances and interfaces with Quality Assurance and Manufacturing Engineering personnel for evaluation of problem statements, root cause, and containment activities.
• Creates Certificate of Conformance (COC) and verifies Packing Slip for products being shipped.
• Knowledge of CMM/Surface Plate is a big plus.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.