2265A Ward Ave.
Job Function: Quality Control
Job Number: 399543
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Electrical Quality Inspector with 2 years’ experience. This is a Temp-Direct opportunity in Simi Valley, CA.
Salary: $27.00 HR
We are seeking an experienced Quality Inspector (Electrical) responsible for receiving, in-process and final inspections of machines parts, assemblies and subassemblies.
- Performs and verifies visual, dimensional and electrical component inspection functions relating to source, first article, receiving, in process, final and test operations of assemblies and subassemblies using company or customer supplied drawings, equipment and/or procedures.
- Prepare and report on all discrepancies/deviations found during the inspection process.
- Prepare First Article Inspection reports
- Interface with engineering and production to resolve nonconforming material issues
- Review and approve inspection/test data
- Maintenance of inspection records in accordance with company procedures
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment and process
- Generate and assist in the corrective/preventive action process
- Present nonconforming materials and associated documents during MRB meeting
- Understand and support the Quality Management System
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High School diploma/GED and/or combination of education and experience
- 2+ years previous electrical Inspection experience preferable in an Aerospace or Defense environment.
- Extensive working knowledge of IPC-A-610 or J-STD methods
- Ability to prepare accurate discrepancy documents and inspection reports
- Read, interpret and work from blue prints/drawings as well as from controlled documentation and processes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft software programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ISO9001 or AS9100 Quality system
- Ability to process basic mathematical equations
- Must be able to distinguish colors
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident per ITAR regulations
- Internal Auditing and Lean Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- IPC certification is a plus.