Job Function: Engineering - Electrical
Job Number: 399008
JSG is hiring an Electrical and Instrumentation Technician for a company in the Bakersfield, CA area. This position is non-exempt, hourly and offers between $30.97/hr. and $38.06/hr. depending on experience. This is a union position and schedules can alter depending on the shift. Days: 6:30am-3pm, swing: 2:30pm-11:00pm and nights 10:30pm -7:00am. Will be required to work some weekends.
- Perform electrical and instrumentation installations, repairs, maintenance, servicing and calibrations. Works with blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Installs electrical and instrument systems, lines, equipment and apparatus.
- Installs microprocessor-based equipment and apparatus.
- Diagnoses and trouble shoots all of the plant electrical and instrument systems and equipment.
- Electrical aptitude.
- 3 years of cement plant experience or 3 years of industrial manufacturing experience.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.