Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 398948
Johnson Service Group (JSG), a nationally recognized recruiting agency is assisting our global manufacturing client in finding an Electrician near Columbia, MO. This position is responsible for completing electrical maintenance projects on manufacturing equipment.
- Maintenance of the equipment according to approved design and customer specifications.
- Carry out assigned tasks with minimum direct supervision.
- Assist with the execution of ISO/Quality Standards.
- Communicate with the project team on open issues and progress during the build process.
- Assist with the successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to cost, quality, timing, and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively and safely troubleshoot wiring and circuits, wire according to NEC and read and understand schematics
- Ensure that changes and problems get documented and communicated.
- Associates Degree is Electrical Studies or Mechatronics or Journeyman’s card
- 2+ years of experience working with electrical
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.