1201 S. Pine Hill Road Griffin, GA 30224
Job Function: Engineering - Mechanical
Job Number: 398862
Johnson Service Group is seeking qualified Electro-Maintenance Technicians for the Griffin, GA area. This a full time position with benefits.
Maintenance Technician reports to maintenance manager and is responsible to rebuild, or overhaul all types of production and service equipment in the facility. Be able to accomplish tasks unsupervised that will be assigned by the Maintenance Manager or Mechanic I or Electromechanical Tech I. Must comply with all safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping standards
SECONDARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITES:
- Work shift coverage with advanced repair skills on all production equipment.
- Responsible for documenting all assigned reports and maintenance work orders (MWO’s) for work performed.
- Work with other maintenance, process and production personnel as necessary or directed in problem solving of equipment and production issues.
- Able to read and interpret pneumatic, instrumentation, hydraulic and electrical drawings and manuals
- AC and DC drive stand-a-lone troubleshooting
- Some knowledge of Allen-Bradley SLC-500 PLC’s and AB PLC’s
- Able to adjust, calibrate and repair general instrumentation, scales, printers and NDC equipment throughout the plant
- General troubleshooting on mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and operational issues such as but not limited to; HVAC, process chilled water systems, heating, automation, extrusion, ECT.
- Able to perform routine and diagnostic Planned Maintenance on equipment
- All other assignments, general and specific, as directed by Manager
- Safety – Responsible for working safely and following all plant safety rules and policies. Reports unsafe conditions. Wears proper attire and all required PPE.
- This job description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive title to every function described.
- Although certain positions have specific tasks and responsibilities with respect to food safety, the food safety and quality of all products manufactured by Berry Global Industries is the responsibility of every Berry Global employee.
- Support and guide Electromechanical Tech III in their duties
TRAINING THAT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Minimum of 10,400 hours as a maintenance Electromechanical Tech III or demonstrated equivalent skill
- Abilities MUST be demonstrated to an Electromechanical Tech I and Maintenance Manager
- Ability to work safely in and around manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Achieve a minimum score of 60 on the most recent hourly performance appraisal
- Run all stations of Packman line for one shift, estimate 5 days
- Run all stations of BXR2 (mini-packman) for one shift, estimate 4 days
- Run all Fuji’s for one shift, estimate 3 days
- Abilities MUST be demonstrated to a production supervisor
- Minimum 24 hrs. training per year as it relates to the needs of growing into the position of Electromechanical Tech I. Such as but not limited to; PLC programing, advanced AC/DC drives, HVAC, OSHA electrical safety, ECT.
Interested candidate's please apply!
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.