5914 Howard Street
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 399144
Johnson Service Group is currently seeking Electronic Assemblers to assemble and install equipment requiring wiring or soldering in Hanahan. No electronic experience is required, so if you have worked in a warehouse and are looking to gain soldering experience, please apply!
Shift: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm (eligible for overtime)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the areas of complex cable assembly, cable fabrication or electronics assembly Soldering skills are preferred.
- Assemble or install equipment or parts requiring wiring, soldering, and/or connecting
- Perform routine tasks or tests such as tensile or hardness tests; operate and adjust test equipment and record test data
- Gather and maintain specified records of engineering data such as tests, drawings, etc.
- Perform computations by substituting numbers in specified formulas; plot data and draw simple curves and graphs
- Rely on detailed instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job as needed
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.