841 Avenida Acaso, Camarillo
Job Number: 398812
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for an Electronic Technician with 5 years’ experience. This is a Temp-Direct hire opportunity with a Power Supply company in Camarillo, CA.
Pay rate is $30.00 HR
Candidate with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in an electronics testing environment.
Functionally verifies product performance to the defined test criteria.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs the set-up, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and assemblies.
- Hypot/Megger testing and troubleshooting.
- Performs hand set-ups for AC and DC digital and analog tests.
- Set-up burn-in for complete units and transformer testing. Set-up/Program ESS Testing.
- Preliminary and final test of complete assemblies and recording data on test results.
- Analysis of failure and independent judgment is required to determine appropriate course of action during troubleshooting.
- Operates analog and digital oscilloscopes and meters, power supplies, special AC test fixtures and similar test equipment.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail to ensure the work is accurate and complete.
- Able to follow instructions and review work activities with supervisors.
- Complete job function in a timely manner with high quality.
Education and Experience
- Provide hands-on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Test Manager.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Technical Degree in Electronics or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend diagrams and procedures written in English.
- Experience with hand tools, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, generators, and soldering equipment.
- Five or more years of hands-on experience in a similar field preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.