1176 Telecom Drive
Job Number: 398740
- Responsible for performing test and/or inspection of electronic product.
- Knowledge & Experience working with electronic LRU’s containing PCB/modules.
- Perform tests by setting up and utilizing test equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal analyzers, frequency generators, and multi-meters
- Complete and maintain all required documentation and records accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist engineering personnel in the troubleshooting, modification, and/or repair of non-conforming units
- Additional duties to include, but not limited to calibration, in-line inspection, and final inspection of units/assemblies
- Perform maintenance on all test production equipment and fixtures, including soldering ability
- Troubleshoot equipment and process issues that arise and create positive solutions
- Give support and resolve issues with test equipment supplied by the transition group
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience/qualifications:
Minimum educational and work experience requirements for the successful candidate will include the following:
- Associates degree in electronics field or equivalent military training required
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in an electro-mechanical or electronic test environment
- Must be able to read blueprints, troubleshoot from schematics, and assist in writing test procedures
- Must be proficient in the use of test, inspection, and calibration equipment
- Demonstrated hands on manufacturing / shop floor experience
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, etc)
- Proven ability to initiate and execute change into mature processes
- Mechanically inclined and understands production fabrication and assembly
- Deep firsthand knowledge of manufacturing operations, the ability to provide real time shop support with solid troubleshooting skills leading to consistent production and quality
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.