Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 398835
JSG is looking for a Electronics Systems Engineer to join the team in Simsbury, CT.
- Providing technical expertise to architect and develop high-quality, verifiable requirements
- Leading the derivation and decomposition of system, sub-system, and component requirements, along with the appropriate team members, to ensure the design solution meets or exceeds all customer requirements.
- Ensuring technical adherence to project and system requirements.
- Collaborating cross functionally to identify critical requirements and risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Identifying critical interfaces and boundaries, and developing the interface verification plan
- Facilitating and leading the creation, review, and maintenance of the requirements VCRM, risk register, and risk mitigation plans
- Ensuring disciplined maintenance of the requirements management tool, including verification plans and objective evidence
- Driving regular reviews of the project’s risks, risk mitigation plans, and risk reduction activities
- Communicating and flowing down requirements to the rest of the project team
- BS/MS in an engineering discipline, preferably in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience analyzing and developing system, sub-system, and component requirements
- Previous experience leading cross function teams through requirements management activities
- Systems engineering education, certification, and affiliations desired
- DOORS experience desired
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.