5914 Howard Street
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 399731
Johnson Service Group (JSG), a nationally recognized recruiting firm is assisting our long-time client in their search for Electronic Technicians in the North Charleston area. Ideally, these Technicians will have a background with wire harnesses and/or cable fabrication.
- Assemble or install equipment or parts requiring wiring, soldering, and/or connecting
- Perform routine tasks or tests such as tensile or hardness tests; operate and adjust test equipment and record test data
- Gather and maintain specified records of engineering data such as tests, drawings, etc.
- Perform computations by substituting numbers in specified formulas; plot data and draw simple curves and graphs
- Rely on detailed instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the areas of complex cable assembly, cable fabrication or electronics assembly
- Soldering skills are preferred.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm (eligible for overtime)
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.