Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 399642
JSG is hiring an Electronics Tester for our client in Cypress, CA. Must be a US Citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Engineers for daily tasks
- Perform component electrical testing follows assembly work instructions.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Determines proper terminal connections of components and installs components for proper orientation and polarity to test sockets during Electrical testing or during soldering components to boards.
- Inspects your own work throughout assembly process for compliance with acceptance procedures and IPC 610 Acceptability of Electronic assemblies.
- Operates ovens, basic measuring devices, hand, and soldering tools. Uses equipment such as screwdrivers, torque tools, wire strippers, and crimping tools as necessary.
- Requires experience in Electronic testing of active/passive components.
- Requires experience working with minimal supervision to perform and complete assigned work.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Electrical Component Testing.(will be trained)
- Hand Soldering small components to boards.
- Utilize Low/High power Microscopes.
- Basic math.
- High School graduate and some colleges or at least 3 years of electrical testing and soldering experience equivalent.
Pay rate: $18-$20
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.