15511 Carmenita Rd, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Santa Fe Springs,
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 395539
Johnson Service Group, Inc has a great opportunity for an Engineering Operations Manager near Santa Fe, CA. We are looking for an experienced leader that can help launch and manage a new technical center in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
The Engineering/Operations Manager will be responsible for managing a department of about 15-20 employees, managers, salary and hourly employees who are involved in the installation, implementation, and after-sales services of our automated warehouses and software products at our customers' sites in the Western US.
- Coordinate and supervise teams performance, development, and standardization process development to continually improve effectiveness of project execution teams
- Ensure that current projects are meeting clients intent, being build, validated, and installed consistently per projects approved timeline
- Work closely with Sales Team to ensure deliverables meet client’s intent and expectations
- Attend internal and external meetings with clients, suppliers, and internal teams.
- Participate in the budgeting process with management team.
- Travel to various clients’ locations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a technical, engineering, or service leadership role working in manufacturing automation, material delivery, or warehouse automation.
- Minimum 5 years managing engineering and/ or equipment fabrication / installation teams.
- Must be able to work daily in Los Angeles area.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% domestically mostly.
- Spanish Speaking is a big Plus.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.