28965 Avenue Penn
Job Number: 399549
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for an Electronic Technician with 5 years’ experience. This is a Temp-Direct hire opportunity with an Aerospace in Valencia, CA.
Salary: $30.00 HR
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Test complex electronic cards and systems for products based on specifications.
- Analyze, Understand, Debug and Repair analog and digital circuitry of electronic card assemblies and electronic systems down to component level.
- Execute all required testing in accordance with applicable acceptance test procedures, including test result reporting.
- Perform card and system testing to verify performance and functionality.
- Work together with engineering to review recommended upgrades and modifications.
- Evaluate technical improvements as applicable.
- Support test equipment improvements as required.
- Preferred associate or bachelor's degree in electronics technology.
- Required ATE experience
- Required minimum 5 year of professional hands-on experience in the field.
- Proof of advanced knowledge in Analog- and Digital electronics.
- Proof of multiyear work experience in electronics test and debug environment.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Result oriented, focused.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude for comprehensive knowledge of wiring diagrams and schematics, and digital bus signal architecture.
- Knowledge of application and function of Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal-Function generators, and the multitude of common electronic measurement and test equipment.
- Well-developed dynamic teamwork skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to coach and train existing test personnel on new products to build skills.
- Knowledge on how to create supporting documentation to facilitate debug activities (Debug Guide).