28965 Avenue Penn
Job Number: 398356
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for an Electronic Technician with 5 years’ experience. This is a Temp-Direct hire opportunity with an Aerospace in Valencia, CA.
Salary: $30.00 HR
Candidate should be able to troubleshoot to component level PCBs.
- Looking for a good analog and digital troubleshooter. Company build OEM motherboards and all kind of PCBs.
- Expert using Oscilloscopes, voltmeters. power supplies, frequency counter, data analyzer, and ATE.
- The Sr. Technician should be able to perform ICT (in-circuit test) and functional test on thru-hole and SMT PCBs.
- Candidate should know Basic Electronic, should know how transistors, logic devices, and controllers’ work.
- He or she should be expert with logic gates, oscillators, Op-Amps, Flip-Flops, Zener Diodes, inductors, resistors, and capacitors.
- The Sr. Technician should understand how buffers, memory chips and CPU work.
- Candidate should know electronics math well. Calculating voltage and current in serial and parallel circuits and other basic calculation using a calculator or not at all.
- Candidate should understand and convert hex and binary numbers.
- The Sr. Technician should be able to follow technical documentation and be expert reading schematics.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- ITAR Requirements: Applicant must be a lawful US person.
- Maintain an understanding of IPC-A-610, J-STD-001 and space addendum.