Job Function: Project Management
Job Number: 395848
Enterprise Program Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- PMI PMP, PgPMP, and/or Scrum Master certification preferred.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of Program Management experience
- 10+ years of Project Management and/or applicable leadership experience within a business function
- Experience with Waterfall vs Agile.
- Experience in the formulation of long range strategic plans, provides input into project budget preparation, and business case development with defined measures of success.
- Program Management, Project Management, Portfolio Management, Resource Management, Delivery Excellence, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Budgeting, etc.
- Strong Microsoft Office program experience, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.