8701 Palmetto Commerce Parkway
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 399719
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional recruiting firm that is currently seeking entry level Machinists to operate CNC machinery for a reputable manufacturer in Ladson, SC. No prior experience is necessary! If you're open to learning a new, valuable skill set that offers career progression, you're well versed in math with a strong mechanical aptitude, then please apply!
- Training on 1st shift (Mon -Fri, 7:00am - 3:30pm)
- Once training is completed, the employee will be moved to their permanent shift which is 2nd or 3rd shift.
- We need candidates who can work either because it won't be determined until training is finished.
- 2nd shift (3:00pm - 11:30pm, Mon - Fri)
- 3rd shift (11:00pm to 7:30am Sunday - Friday)
- $1.00/hr shift differential following 90 days of employment; additional increases available as you complete certain levels on the job.
- Strong mechanical aptitude; enjoys working on cars or with hand tools (no prior machining experience required); training is available
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Strong math skills to include decimals and geometry
- Must be dependable and have a willingness to learn
- Maintain consistency and take pride in their work
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma
Compensation: $21.14/hr + $1.00/hr shift differential (after 90 days) | Additional room for growth as well!
JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.