Job Function: Administrative, Marketing
Job Number: 397761
Johnson Service Group (JSG), a nationally recognized recruiting firm is assisting our global manufacturing client in their search for an Executive & Marketing Assistant to support the Sr. Vice President for this large, international business unit.
***This individual will work a hybrid/remote schedule with 2 days remote and 3 days in office. Relocation assistance is available.
- Perform administrative duties in support of the Sr. Vice President, particularly with PowerPoint presentations to include building decks, etc.
- Implement new action-plans to improve client relations and lead new support team members.
- Manage Sr. VP's calendar as needed, coordinating meetings, setting appointments, and making travel arrangements
- Consistent communication with outside management to obtain information for special requests
- Prepare expense reports and perform exchange rate calculations
- Organize and annotate mail, highlighting relevant material and preparing responses
- Assist in developing, preparing, analyzing and controlling the budget
- Compose correspondence and release under own signature as authorized
- Create spreadsheets and manipulate data on spreadsheets; utilize databases to manage documents
- Respond to inquiries via phone and in-person, communicating instructions and decisions
- Work independently to prioritize necessary order of operations in daily tasks
- Bachelor's Degree ideally in Marketing or Business Administration with at least 5 years' of administrative experience (not necessarily at the executive level)
- Prior experience with a large organization; exposure to international business units is highly preferred.
- Must have expert level PowerPoint skills and advanced Excel skills.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.