3151 N Kenwood St
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 400756
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Facilities Supervisor with 2-5 years’ experience. This is a Direct opportunity in Burbank, CA.
The Facilities Supervisor is responsible for the administration and supervision of the Facilities department. Maintains and repairs equipment, structures, utility systems, and grounds. Integral member of the safety committee. Develops work schedules and gives work assignments to direct reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Plans and delegates duties and work assignments for facilities team and outside contractors
- Responsible for building, safety and environmental compliance
- Responsible for a preventative maintenance program
- Responsible for compliance, permits and record keeping for all city, state, and federal laws regarding storage, transportation and the recycling of hazardous materials
- Monitors & maintains sprinkler and fire extinguisher systems
- Oversees performance of service agreements and contractor personnel including janitorial services
- Assists with ordering and maintaining sufficient spare parts for equipment and building needs
- Maintains filing system for all other statutory, safety and facilities documentation including but not limited to active projects, forms & operating procedures, vendor contact information, permits and OSHA correspondence
- Integral member of the safety committee assisting with the development, implementation, monitoring, and managing of company safety programs, policies, and procedures.
- Supports 6S, general housekeeping and continuous improvement activities
- Interacts with other departments as necessary
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High School diploma required
- Minimum 10+ years progressive experience in maintenance
- Basic knowledge of maintenance for HVAC systems, Shop Compressors, CNC machines and Conventional presses
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- A team player
- Efficient, accurate and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk.
The employee is occasionally required to stand and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.