P. O. Box 3079
Job Function: Accounting/Auditing
Job Number: 399701
Johnson Service Group is recruiting a Financial Accounting Analyst. This role is 100% on site in Sarasota, Fl and pays $25/hr. This is a 6 month contract to hire.
****Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder****
- This position performs technical and professional accounting, auditing, and consulting services including account reconciliations and analysis, financial reporting, and identification and evaluation of financial and accounting issues.
- Additional duties may be assigned as they relate to the mission
- Maintains the accuracy, completeness, and propriety of the accounting records for the client according to generally accepted accounting principles, and federal, state and County directives and provides auditing services.
- Maintains the accuracy, completeness and propriety of the organization-wide budget.
- Performs advisory/consulting and researching functions related to accounting and financial issues.
- Coordinates, researches and creates data on various systems.
- Adheres to and follows the principles of the Clerk of the Circuit Court.
Education: Graduation from an accredited four-year college, or university, with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a degree in business with major course-work in accounting. Certified Public Accountant preferred.
Experience: Five years of experience in public accounting, auditing, or governmental finance, or any equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.