Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 396256
Heat Transfer Engineer
Location: Monrovia, CA
Johnson Service Group is currently recruiting for Heat Treat Engineer that will provide mechanical engineering services on large or mega projects, including technical support and supervision within the mechanical engineering team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in HTRI rating for heat exchangers and air coolers.
- Mechanical design/verification by PV Elite.
- Review of manufacture drawings and procedures for Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, Welded Plate Heat Exchangers, Filters & Coalescers.
- Knowledgeable on ASME Code, TEMA, API Specification for heat exchangers and Pressure vessels
- Coordination with other engineering disciplines and GID engineers
- Required to develop/check specifications, data sheets, Technical bids, purchase orders, resolve technical quiries from vendors, able to coordinate project requirements with other disciplines, project staff and clients.
- Maintain quality deliverables through-out the procurement of the equipment.
- Support work share activities with overseas offices on Heat Transfer deliverables.
Interested Candidates please apply!
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- BS or MS in Mechanical (or Chemical) Engineering, excellent knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and accepted office procedures.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas facilities
- Familiar with ASME Code Section VIII, Div.1, API and TEMA standard for Shell and Tube heat exchanger and air cooler.
- Proficient in using HTRI programs to design heat exchangers and check vibration.
- Knowledgeable in using PV Elite (or COMPRESS) program – Heat Exchanger module is desired. Familiar with NFPA and API standards for fired equipment including flares and thermal oxidizers.
- Relevant professional registration preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English