Job Function: Accounting/Auditing
Job Number: 398566
Johnson Service Group is seeking Healthcare Collections Representatives in North Orange County, CA. This is an ON-SITE position.
Salary range: $24-$26 per hour.
The Collections Representative will be responsible for thorough and timely patient account follow up to ensure accurate accounts receivable reporting, and to ensure payments by primary and secondary payers and/or self-pay patients are accurate.
The Collections Representative will be responsible for daily generation of patient statements. The Collections Representative will be responsible for answering patient calls and correspondence while providing timely, accurate, professional responses and resolution.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- (5) years experience with Medical collections preferred
- Medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT knowledge required
- Individual must have strong computer and data entry skills and a strong in depth contract comprehension
- Must be able to work within the team & independently, handle multiple tasks efficiently and maintain confidentiality
- Must be a team-player, communicate well and interact in a positive manner with patients, families, co-workers, supervisor and other facility teammates to ensure the overall success of our center
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #D830