108 Declaration Dr,
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 399417
Johnson service Group, Inc. Has an opportunity for a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician to join an established organization near McDonough, GA.
- This is a direct hire full-time position
- 3rd shift hours 4pm – 4am
- Industry: Manufacturing / Food & Beverage
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain highspeed - plant machinery and equipment such as mixers, packaging equipment, conveyors, compressors, and pumps.
- Repair, replace and troubleshoot small mechanical parts / gears, control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, etc.
- Troubleshoot, repair or replace oven components such as burners, valves, bearings, scrapers, etc.
- Repair, replace and troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic and basic electrical power components.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing PLC based control systems (very little PLC work)
- Preform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments as well as preventative and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Ability to set up and operate metal working equipment such as hand tools, welders, drill press, sheet metal equipment, or grinders.
- Plant Boiler and Hot Water Systems maintenance
- Monitor and record environmental conditions such as wastewater measurements.
- Works closely with production, refrigeration and warehouse personnel to effectively resolve and eliminate plant and process problems.
- Responsible for daily communication of all pertinent information to department management.
- Works in conjunction with maintenance and refrigeration technicians to cross train on system maintenance to obtain adequate coverage across all shifts.
- Assist management in developing standard operating procedures, and duty cycles for all repairs and maintenance, relating to process and packaging equipment.
- Interpret and understand plans and specifications, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals for systems being overseen.
- Participates in plant safety, SQF2000, health and environmental programs.
Interested candidates please apply immediately!
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.