• Industrial maintenance, manufacturing maintenance, or automation experience
• Evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, and apparatus.
• Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, and apparatus.
• Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
• Basic use of Microsoft Office
• Basic understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics
• Flexibility in shift scheduling (nights and some weekends)
• Apprentice or Journeyman license is desirable.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law