Job Number: 396073
- 6+ years of digital design experience required
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines
- Professional demeanor, effective listener, clear presenter, and succinct writer
- Ability to analyze, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts to make effective business decisions
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Exemplifies passion for the business and leads by example with a solution-oriented style
- Working knowledge of eCommerce search tools (EG: Algolia, Elastic Search, Bloomreach, KiboCommerce, ContentStack)
- Working knowledge of eCommerce reporting tools: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Quantum Metrics
- Experience with Search, Personalization, and Customer Data Platforms
- Experience working with of JSON, Python, SQL code base
- Experience driving and collaborating with the key components of the full search and browse stack from the user experience focused on the customer conversion funnel.
- Lead efforts to introduce new onsite search features and functionality to Academy.com; collaborate with product manager and merchandising teams to create a best-in-class search experience
- Oversee optimization efforts, including improvements to keyword search logic, relevancy strategies, redirects/enhancements, and search A/B Testing in partnership with Digital Merchants.
- Develop search measurement plans and dashboards; monitor search metrics and KPIs; interpret onsite search feedback; translate findings into strategic action for key seasonal and year-long categories and products.
- Establish and consistently refine the process to create/manage relevant search terms & site taxonomy support for new and existing products; ensure consistency in approach and delivery.
- Support and implement product data/attribution standards and best practices to optimize the onsite search accuracy.
- Benchmark the academy.com onsite search experience versus competitors; translate findings into strategic action.
- Provide leadership, training, and coaching to ensure the team is committed to achieving team goals.
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures, and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Regular attendance required
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.